IT'S ABOUT TIME!

WOW!!!  Time has really flown by since my last post!!  We have had several life changes this past  year and are currently "empty nesters" living full time in our 5th Wheel Travel Trailer. It's taken me some time to get settled, but I've begun to design patterns again.  I've got a large pile of yarn between my rocker recliner and the wall. The desk is cluttered with hooks, needles, swatches, and partially completed projects.  My children, family, friends, and dog Cici are my inspiration.  I really don't need warm things normally associated with crochet and knit down here on the Coastal Bend......but it's in my blood and I'm not happy if I'm not stitching!!  Just recently I have tried my hand at opening an Etsy store.  It's not taken off yet.....YET!!!  My Facebook page Amy B Stitched has a small following and allows me to post pictures of my latest work and to communicate with those that want to place an order or just ask questions.  This is the place for me to post the patterns I wish to share for FREE!!!  YAY!!!  Free patterns are the best!!!

SO STAY TUNED!!!  New patterns are COMING!!!!  If you made it this far I thank you for enduring my rambling thoughts. 

Yours Enthusiastically,
Amy B

Comments

Popular Posts